COVID-19 has caused many disruptions in families’ lives – and in some cases, it has meant that children have missed or delayed their wellness checkups and vaccination, which are a critical part of ensuring children stay healthy. CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommend that children stay on track with their well-child appointments and routine vaccinations.
Don’t have a doctor or know where to get your child vaccinated?
- Call the Orange County Health Referral Line at 1-800-564-8448, OR
- Visit Information About Immunizations (Vaccines) | Orange County California – Health Care Agency (ochealthinfo.com).
Learn more about vaccines:
- How Do Vaccines Help Babies Fight Infections (1 minute video)
- Make Shots Less Stressful: 9 Things You Can Do for You and Your Baby English | Spanish
- What To Expect When Your Child is Vaccinated (1 minute video)
- How Do Vaccines Work? | American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)-YouTube English | Spanish